2010/05/14

Day 2 - Malaysia



Tuesday, April 13

The 5-second version is that we went for a walk, then to an open air market, ate brunch, then lunch (with a very special friend), shopped for souvenirs at the Chinatown/central market, and finished the day with homemade dinner.

And for the longer version, I’ll give it in parts:

We tagged along with Palm on her usual walking loop. It was GREAT to get some exercise after so many hours of travel, but wow were we winded and sweaty. I blamed it on the jet lag so I didn’t get too nervous about our BIG hike later in the week. The most unique feature of the walk were these ‘friends.’

1 comment:

Julie Kelber said...

Ah, scary. Did these monkeys scatter when you came huffing or stand around. It looks like a gang with which I would not mess. You are the female weight lifting champ so. . . I can see how you may not have been fearful.