2011/07/31

Happy 6 Months!

New sunglasses and hat. How cute is this? She was "rediscovering" her hands through the tint...it was awesome. I think she hates them, but she also doesn't like the bright sun, so we'll see how much use they get.


All of a sudden, she's changing daily, like the first 3 months. She started having opinions! She desperately wants to stay awake, to taste adult food, to feed herself, and may not want you to take away her toy. She still doesn't like tummy time, but she's making the best of it... Let's get moving!


Happy 6 month birthday to Naomi = Big girl food! Rice cereal was fine and so are peas!


I'll have what you're having! Did I mention she has teeth?!


3 comments:

RDT said...

Ahhh! What a doll! I can't believe she has teeth! I'm so jealous :-)

Leilani Johnson said...

Love those teeth!!!

Julie Kelber said...

Good job sitting up on a lumpy bed!